Tag: sexy abs
Hello sexy abs. Yes, flat, sexy abs are in reach. Discover Party Girl Diet author Aprilanne Hurley’s Sexy Abs Playbook© for a revolutionary fast and easy play-by-play guide to lose weight, burn fat and build muscle. Hurley’s NEW Sexy Abs Playbook© – which includes her exclusive Sexy Abs Diet© and Sexy Abs Workout© the diet and workout components of Hurley’s Sexy Abs Playbook© will be available on Amazon Fall 2013. Check out the fun “movie trailer” on Hurley’s Sexy Abs Workout© below, an INSIDE LOOK TV© Media Production which will world premiere on California Living© Fall 2013:
Get the skinny on The Sexy Abs Playbook’s Sexy Abs Diet© with a visit to SexyAbsDiet.com to access Party Girl Diet© Author Aprilanne Hurley’s website for Sexy Abs Diet© Recipes and Sexy Abs Diet© insider tips and tricks to scoring sexy, bearable abs this season.
If Firmer, Sleeker Abs Are What You Are After ~
The Sexy Abs Playbook© by Party Girl Diet© Author Aprilanne Hurley holds the keys that will unlock the diet and workout secrets to attaining stronger, sexier abs in just weeks.
Documenting the most comprehensive research to date, Hurley’s SEXY ABS DIET© reveals The World’s Top “Super Foods & Fitness Strategies” to uncover the sexiest abs possible for your individual body type.
The SEXY ABS Playbook© Comes Complete with:
Quick n’ easy Sexy Abs Diet© Recipes to score flat, sexy abs.
The SEXY ABS DIET’S 3-Day Fat Blast Plan to Lose Up to 5 Pounds in 3-Days
Your SEXY ABS WORKOUT© For a super quick sex abs workout you can do at home
You will enjoy your life and the foods you eat with Aprilanne Hurley’s SEXY ABS DIET© & SEXY ABS WORKOUT© in Hurley’s super fun Sexy Abs Playbook©.
The Sexy Abs Playbook© which includes the SEXY ABS DIET© By Aprilanne Hurley SFN, CLFC
About the Author:
The SEXY ABS DIET© Author Aprilanne Hurley SFN, CLFC is a Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach, Author of The Party Girl Diet©, and series creator and host of California Living©, California’s original lifestyle show featuring California’s trends in food, travel, and healthy living.
Hurley’s media credits include live appearances on ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX Networks to discuss the revolutionary new diet and lifestyle behind her Party Girl Diet™ - is a pioneer in delivering entertaining “healthy living” content primetime – to millions of television viewing households.
Aprilanne Hurley is a registered Natural Foods Chef under First Lady Michele Obama’s Chefs Move to Schools initiative, a program under The First Lady’s Let’s Move! Campaign designed to eliminate obesity within a generation of children.
† The SEXY ABS DIET©, SEXY ABS WORKOUT©, Sexy Abs Playbook©, California Living©, and The Party Girl Diet© are copyrighted trademarks of Aprilanne Hurley, INSIDE LOOK TV, LLC, (c) 2010 – 2013 All Right Reserved.
Watch along as Aprilanne gets the inside look at how to make Authentic Italian Meatballs the “old fashion way” with Executive Chef Grazianno Perozzi on California Living™ below ~ Buon Appetito…
Grandma Rose’s Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce:
Why do Italian’s call Red Sauce – Gravy? The answer – Red Gravy contains meat, or the meat drippings from the browned sausage, meatballs and spareribs that eventually went into the sauce to be served with the pasta of choice.
Sauce as in Marinara Sauce – does not contain meat, and therefore retains the more common name of Red Sauce. Below is a “good” approximation of what goes into Authentic Italian Gravy – yet keep in mind – you can always get in touch with your “Inner Italian” and add whatever else you might like to “Make it Your Own.”
1. Place some Olive Oil ( a few Tablespoons) in the bottom of a large Pot – add a few cloves of garlic, gently brown – remove garlic cloves if desired.
2. Add 2-3 large cans of STRAINED Plum Italian Tomatoes – discard pulp (some will dice up the pulp and add it to the Sauce for a chunkier effect).
3. Add a hand-full of diced fresh basil, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste; bring to a boil, and reduce the heat to simmer to thicken. The thicker version is used on pasta, the thinner, lighter version is used when making your baked dishes such as lasagna and manicotti.
4. Add your browned meatballs, sausage, etc. to enhance flavor as desired – When meat is warmed through it’s ready to serve. Note: The longer the Gravy simmers, the thicker it will get, so be careful not to overdo the simmering process.
FUN FACT #2 – Grandma Rose would also pour the drippings from the browned meats into the Sauce for extra flavor but stopped doing this as she got on in years once the adverse effects of too much fats and oils in the diet became more well known.
5. At the end just prior to serving – toss in a pinch of fresh Oregano – if the Oregano sits too long in the simmering sauce, it will turn the flavor bitter. Serve with your favorite pasta and our Authentic Meatball Recipe from Grandma Rose.
Aprilanne Hurley SFN, CLFC is a Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach, series creator and host of California Living,™ and author of “The Party Girl Diet,” available on Amazon.com the revolutionary new diet and lifestyle that lets you “Keep the Party Going…While You Lose the Weight.”
Aprilanne’s Authentic Italian Pesto Sauce Recipe takes just 5-minutes to make, and is Party Girl Diet approved. You can enjoy this rich and decadent sauce “guilt free,” as the olive oil, walnuts, and garlic are 3 of The Party Girl Diet’s Top 10 Super Foods proven to enhance health and longevity. You will also get your share of healthy, “good for you”omega-3 fats from the olive oil and walnuts, and anti-imflamatory benefits from the basil.
Aprilanne’s Hot Shopping Tip: By cooking with ingredients that are fresh & local, and in season, you will experince foods at their peak of flavor AND you will save money because the more plentiful the product, the lower the cost to you.
Ingredients (For 6 servings)
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup low-salt chicken or vegetable broth to thin mixture (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 of a fresh lemon (This helps to keep the basil from turning brown)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon course sea-salt
- Place olive oil, basil, chopped walnuts, garlic and salt in food processor (or blender).
- Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add Parmesan cheese and blend 5-10 seconds more.
- To thin the mixuture, add a little bit of chicken or vegetable broth in and mix. Consistency should be thick and smooth, not lumpy.
Aprilanne’s Hot Serving Tip: If you have stored the pesto in the fridge, just before serving, add 2 Tbsp of hot water or broth (the hot pasta water from your cooked pasta will work great).
Enjoy this fresh pesto sauce over veggies, as a healthy switch-up from red pasta sauce, and/or as a healthy marinade for your grilled fish, chicken, and meats.
Aprilanne’s Hot Cooking Tip: Make double the recipe and freeze the extra sauce in an ice-cube tray. This way, you will have extra pesto sauce on hand to whip up other delicious dishes. This recipe is great on steamed veggies, chicken, fish, and meats, and is delicious on pasta and pizza.
Until next time -”keep it healthy…and keep the party going” - Aprilanne